Big Updates for Teeinblue users
Catch up with Teeinblue's latest features & major changes.
* Minor updates released daily will not be listed here.
DEC 14, 2022
Better manage Variants in Product base & Campaigns
• Add variants to many campaigns at once right from Product Base. No need to go to each campaign and add variants anymore.
• Set Availability of variants differently in each campaigns.
DEC 07, 2022
Customize CSV template to export
Create your own custom CSV template, so you can export orders in the template you need. You can choose the column to export, rename and re-order the columns. No need to re-edit the CSV later.
Nov 28, 2022
Manage Campaigns & Product base easier
• Keep track of your changes or find a problem easier with the detailed Logs in Campaign & Product base.
• Filter campaigns by vendor or tags.
Nov 4, 2022
Add to cart on Preview popup
• Call to action by showing the "Add to cart" or "Buy now" button on Preview popup.
• Block clicking on "Preview" button if customers haven't filled in all required fields.
OCT 21, 2022
• Support rendering Right-to-left text (enable in Artwork editor > edit a text > Extra > Right-to-left text).
• Support HTML in Product base's description.
• Improve speed of Orders and Bulk Fulfill page.
• Update interface of some pages.
• Change the way importing T-shirt products from Picanova.
• Add Zoom on Gallery.
Oct 1, 2022
Require Update campaign when changing variants
When you publish a campaign to Shopify store, it becomes a Shopify products, along with the variants from product base. Updating campaigns helps sync the latest data of variants to Shopify. Therefore, any changes to the variants in Product base or in Campaign needs to be updated to Shopify, to avoid unexpected errors when customers add a variant to cart.
Teeinblue shows a warning to make it easier to keep track of your changes and know what campaigns need to update to sync the changes to Shopify.
• Go to Campaigns > "Update required" tab
• Click on "Update required" button to update the campaigns to Shopify.
SEP 30, 2022
Update Printful API token
Due to the deprecation of Printful API key, the old API key which Printful users used to connect to Teeinblue will not work from Sep 30. Printful users will need to their Printful account to generate a new token and connect it with Teeinblue, in order to send orders to Printful.
For detailed instruction, please read this article: How to find API key of integrated fulfillment providers.
SEP 21, 2022
Personalized Star Maps
A new personalization option: Star Maps is available now.
After your customers enter a location and a date (and time), the star maps will show the alignment of the stars on the date and location they choose.
SEP 08, 2022
Teeinblue x Removal.ai: Use "Remove background" service for free in 4 months
Teeinblue partners with Removal.ai - a background remover tool that uses the power of Artificial Intelligence - to support sellers in this upcoming winter sales. Teeinblue users can use the Remove Background feature for free without creating and paying for a Removal.ai account. No account, no payment, unlimited credits. This offer lasts until the end of 2022.
Go to the Extras page → General Settings to enable the "Teeinblue X Removal.AI" option in the Remove Background Service section.
SEP 07, 2022
Convert images to WEBP format
All images uploaded to Teeinblue (cliparts, artwork layers, mockups, thumbnails...) are now converted to WEBP instead of PNG or JPG. This format can save up to 30% of the image size, which can help your product page loads faster.
This change is effective for new images uploaded from September 2022, older images are unaffected.
AUG 29, 2022
Paragraph / Multi-line Text
The highly-requested feature for Text becomes true now! The Paragraph (multi-line) is a new component in Artwork (different from the single-line text).
Your customers can add a long paragraph and it'll automatically drop to the next line, or they can press Enter to break as well.
The Paragraph supports most of the same features as Text, except for Curve and Skew.
AUG 22, 2022
Bulk Create Campaigns
Bulk Create Campaigns feature helps users to quickly create and publish multiple campaigns. This action is suitable for simple campaigns which use only one artwork and no need advanced customization.
Jul 20, 2022
Share options with another layer
This feature can link multiple layers with one personalization option, so customers just need to personalize once and it'll apply to many layers. It is very helpful for selling pattern design, or mug with the same left and right design...
Enable the "Share with another layer" in Artwork editor to use.
Jul 06, 2022
Crop customer's photo into a custom shape
Sellers can now add a custom shape for the cropper, so the customer's photo can be cropped into a different shape. For example: circle, heart, diamond...
June 21, 2022
Personalized Text Colors
Add a collection of colors or show a color picker for your customers to change a text color.
June 7, 2022
Your customers can now choose a font they like among the font options you offer. Custom fonts can now be grouped into a "Font categories" which can let customers pick from.
May 17, 2022
Curve Text & more text options
• Curve Text is now available! You can now make a personalized text curved. This feature can work well with auto scale, but cannot work with alignment, skew, or text background.
• More input types for personalized text: Normal, Number, Date picker, Uppercase, Lowercase, Capitalized.
• Add non-customizable prefix and suffix text.
APRIL 21, 2022
Text is now having a new effect: Skew!
A text can be slanted in the horizontal or vertical direction, making it fit in some artworks better.
APRIL 19, 2022
Auto Remove Background for Uploaded photo
• Photos that customers upload to personalize can now have background removed.
• This is an extra service. You can use the service from remove.bg or removal.ai
APRIL 1, 2022
New interface of Artwork Editor
• New Toolbar for quick edit image/text
(Some features are moved into the toolbar and soon will be removed from the left sidebar)
• Group settings into accordions for better navigation
• Undo/Redo (within a template)
• Text is now scalable
• Better UI/UX and more instructions
March 23, 2022
More display options for Variants
• Color swatch is now available.
• Variant options on storefront can now be displayed as: Radio button or Dropdown list.
• You can change the label of Color and Size options to other name (Material, Pack,...)
March 7, 2022
API-integration with Gelato
• Connect API with Gelato - Global Print-on-demand Platform.
• Import Gelato catalog in Teeinblue.
• Send orders directly to Gelato.
February 17, 2022
Updates styles of personalization form & improve order design's render method
• Update styles of Personalization Form:
○ For better viewing: Add stroke to the form, darker shadow on clipart image options, optimize text hierarchy, change spacing between Field’s heading and Field’s content
○ Change classname: form-check-input become tee-checkbox-input, tee-clipart-wrapper become tee-clipart-row
○ This change might affect stores having custom styles of personalization form. Please double check your personalization form's style and contact us if any problems.
• Improve order design's render method:
○ Change the way the app renders order design to better match with mockup preview.
February 14, 2022
Change image preview size on storefront to maximum of 960x960px
• Preview size of images displaying on store front will be raised higher, from 600x600px to 960x960px, in order to match the screen resolution of the latest devices but still maintain a fast loading speed.
• The following elements are affected: Mockup, Campaign Mockup, Collection image, Product image, Facebook Shop (image send to Shopify). Only apply to newly upload image (old image will not be affected) and do not apply to Clipart & Artwork upload in app.
• Notes: Preview size is the image version teeinblue creates to load on storefront. No matter how much is your image resolution uploaded to teeinblue, we will still limit the image size displaying on store front. This limit is just for faster loading speed and will not affect your order quality.
January 10, 2022
Manage layers in Artwork editor better with Groups
• Now users can group layers in Artwork editor by creating a group and moving layers into that group, or press shortcut Ctrl (Cmd) + G. This group can help users manager layers easier, and move groups of layers quicker.
• Quick way to update campaigns of artwork right on Artworks page.
December 1, 2021
Improve performance of Upload photo personalization
• Increase the limit photo upload to 32mb and increase success rate of uploading.
• Remove limit 1500x1500px for image cropper (now will upload the original size which customers crop).
• Show error message when uploading failed (edit message in Product page settings).
november 23, 2021
Preview and re-order personalization options in Artwork Editor
• Creating a complex artwork is now easier with a "Preview Options" panel - which allows you to preview all personalization options you've added, and arrange the order of them.
• Disable the old re-order feature in Campaign editor.
november 19, 2021
Add and send Fulfillment Shipping Method
• Edit order details to add shipping method name. Or use "Shipping method match" to auto detect and match shipping method's name from Shopify.
• Send shipping method along orders to Picanova, Dreamship & Customcat.
• Add shipping method column to CSV export file.
• More about this: Setup shipping method to fulfill.
november 10, 2021
Optimize performance of Clipart Library page
• Restrict to search only the top clipart level (level 1). This new way of searching will help unify the system and make the app load faster (before it'll load slowly if there're more than 100 clipart categories).
• Real-time update when creating & editing clipart category.
november 1, 2021
Custom SKU for Google Shopping
• To sync Shopify products (Teeinblue campaign) to Google Shopping, Google requires different SKU for each variant and each product. But Teeinblue must have the same Fulfilled SKU for the same variants in product base. Therefore, Teeinblue releases a new "Shopify SKU" to create different SKUs for each variants to sync to Shopify, and it'll be the SKUs synced to Google, but keep the same Fulfilled SKU to send orders to fulfillment.
• Edit the prefix of Shopify SKU in General settings.
October 15, 2021
Optimize launching campaigns & Campaign Logs
• Before: Launching/updating a campaign with heavy data (eg. >20 mockup images) could cause timed out because too long time to sync from Teeinblue to Shopify.
• New: Launching/updating campaign is split to 2 steps:
○ Sync variants and product info to Shopify immediately.
○ Updating mockup images is working under background, so mockup images can be delayed a few minutes to sync to Shopify.
• You can check when mockup images are synced successfully to Shopify, along with launching history, in "Logs".
September 22, 2021
Campaign 2.0 - Ultimate way to create a campaign
• Select different artworks for each printarea and product base.
• Render order design bases on printarea (before based on artwork).
• Locate how artwork placed in printarea.
• Create custom variant's printarea to support products with multiple variant size (poster, canvas, mug...)
• Better preview & UI/UX.
• More about this: All about Campaign 2.0.
September 15, 2021
Stroke & Background for Text
• Add stroke color to Text, for better display.
• Add background to Text, and allow customers to change the background image.
August 3, 2021
• Sell Maps poster/canvas... with "Personalizable Maps" feature.
• Customers can search for a location on maps, change map styles, and see changes in live preview.
• More about this: How to setup Maps.
July 22, 2021
Auto scale Text & Clipart Thumbnail
• Text is auto scaled down to fit the container box when text is too long.
• Upload thumbnail for the whole clipart category.
• Change custom thumbnail for each clipart.
July 8, 2021
Improve Image upload & optimizer
• Improve & optimize images uploaded to teeinblue, including cliparts, artworks, mockups (reduce file size & keep file quality as much as possible).
• Chunking upload for big files.
• Able to set "Max-width display" size for each clipart category.
• Fix Lighthouse score on teeinblue's product page.
• Add loader for mockup gallery.
• Optimize product page's loader.
• Block inspect of cliparts on storefront.
Note: Users don't need to take any action, these changes will apply on all stores automatically.
JuNE 11, 2021
Show customization data on Cart & Checkout
• Show what customers choose or type under product info on Cart and Checkout page.
• Enable/disable this feature for each layer.
MAY 25, 2021
New CSV integration
Support CSV export for:
• Zootop Bear.
MAy 13, 2021
New Image uploader in Artwork editor
• Upload and optimize preview size of images upload in Artwork.
• Manage uploading process and uploaded layers in one popup.
• Re-use uploaded images on different Artworks.
April 12, 2021
Optimize speed load on storefront & Customization Image available on Cart by default
• Speed load for campaign data on store front is fully optimized, data should be very small.
• Fix crash issue on iOS when mockups are too heavy.
• Customization image will be rendered on mockup by default (instead of rendering only design like before) from now on. You can disable the mockup in app if you only want to show the design.
• Thumbnail image in cart page will also be rendered according to customized design. This new thumbnail in cart page will be applied immediately for all teeinblue's products.
• Other: Increase limit of artwork size to 12000x12000px.
• Other: beta of Bulk Fulfill ends, feature is now only available for paid users.
April 6, 2021
Better Support Channel
• Our support team is now available for Live chat channel right in app.
• Our supporters can access to users' portal for better guide and debug.
• New Helpdesk channel: support.teeinblue.com.
March 11, 2021
Enhance design tools in Artwork Editor
• Multi layer editing:
select multiple layers at once to move easier. Tips: Use Ctrl or Shift + mouse click to choose multi layers
• Lock layer.
• Center axis - Show on snap.
• Snap guideline (snap to layer): Tips: Hold Ctrl while moving layers to hide snap.
• Grid layer.
• Move personalized options setup panel to the left (In order to save more space and to prevent mis-click on other layers while editing).
January 12, 2021
Manage & send orders in bulk with Bulk Fulfill
• Key feature: Sending to fulfill multiple orders at once.
• Order item is listed as individual row.
• Edit artwork details right on tables.
• Combine all orders with the same shipping address + same fulfillment provider, then send them to fulfillment as one order (save shipping fees for orders come from the same customer).
• View and edit order statuses (ready to fulfill, paused, error, processed, fulfilled, late tracking, archived, cancelled).